linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Already have a business?
@ 2021-02-10  4:50 Angel Investors Consortium
From: Angel Investors Consortium @ 2021-02-10  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Attn:  linux-firmware@kernel.org
Good Day to you,
Let me introduce seed capital to you, Our Group have the financial capability to finance any investment portfolio as far as is genuine, all we need is a capable business partner that possesses investment strategies for profitable business information for good turn over within 10 years tenor., We are most interested in partnership business ventures in Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, mining projects, agricultural projects renewable energy projects, start-up projects and business expansions / Loan with lower rate, Your swift response is highly needed.
Best Regards,
Vardon J. L
PHONE: (866.988.SEED)
SKYPE: Seed Capital

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-10 21:24 UTC | newest]