linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* SYRINGE WITH CATHETER TIP MANUFACTURER IN CHINA
@ 2021-10-26  8:56 lisa.zhao
From: lisa.zhao @ 2021-10-26  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi Sir or Madam,
How are you doing?
Sincerely hope everything went on well with you after pandemic.
This is Lisa from SHANGHAI HUA EN INDUSTRIAL CO LTD.
We are specialize on production of white/blue color Biopsy Needle products, like :
Size: 10G 14G 15G 16G 18G 20G 27G
Needle Length:45mm 90mm 100mm 150mm 200mm
Material: Stainless steel
Packing: 1pc/PE bag or blister packing . OEM is available
Certificate: CE &ISO APPROVED
If you feel interest in, Pls feel free to contact us.
We have production experience over 10years.
Any comments back, Pls let me know.
Thanks in advance for your kind attention.
Thanks and Best regards
Lisa.zhao
SHANGHAI HUA EN INDUSTRIAL CO LTD
ADD:#30,No988 HuiJi Road, XuanQiao Town,
PuDong, Shanghai 201314
Whatsapp/Wechat/CP:+86 15618875177
email:lisa.zhao@hnind.com
www.hnind.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-26  8:54 UTC | newest]