linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* dental loupes surgical loupes and light
@ 2021-10-26 10:25 CareOptical
From: CareOptical @ 2021-10-26 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dears

How are you! Give our best regards and wishes to you and yours.
We (Care optical Industrial Co.,) are professional optical products manufacturer, focusing on producing super quality dental loupes  dental loupes and lights.In the past years, we have exported our loupes and lights to many countries.
We sincerely do hope that you can be interested in our dental loupes and lights, manufacturer direct price, fast shipping, quality warranty. good after sale service,

Regarding the dental loupes and lights, there are different style: custom made TTL Loupes, Flip up Loupes, headband loupes and clip on loupes with different working distance. portsable surgical lights and headband surgical headlights.

you can order direct from our website : www.optical-world.com
as a real manufactuer, we also make OEM order for some brands, if you are denal loupes wholesale or distributor, please contact us, we can supply loupes and light to you with distributor price and service.

if you have any quesdtion, please don't hesitate to contact us
thank and regrds
sincerely
Hopkin Wong
CARE OPTICAL INDUSTRIAL CO.,
add: 1201 Meizhou Building,Longzhu Avenue
        Nanshan District,shenzhen 518055,China
Tel:  0086-755-86101899
website:             www.care-optical.com
online shop:       www.optical-world.com