linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* GUEDEL AIRWAY (airway berman) MANUFACTURER IN CHINA
@ 2021-10-27  5:31 lisa.zhao
From: lisa.zhao @ 2021-10-27  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi Sir Or Madam
We are happy to reach you by email and get the opportunity to introduce ourselves.
We are manufacturer in china specialize on production of Foley Catheter (2/3) Way products, like:
Size : FR6 8 10(3ml-5ml) , FR12 14(5ml-15ml) , FR16 18 20 22 24 (15ml-30ml)
Material: PVC, polyurethane or silicone rubber natural latex
Packing: 1pc/bag .
Certificate: CE &ISO APPROVED
This is Lisa from SHANGHAI HUA EN INDUSTRIAL CO LTD.
If you feel interest in importing these items from china, we are glad to support you.
We could send our brochure for your reference. OEM is always welcome.
Thanks in advance for your kind understand and earlier reply!
Thanks and Best regards
Lisa.zhao
SHANGHAI HUA EN INDUSTRIAL CO LTD
ADD:#30,No988 HuiJi Road, XuanQiao Town,
PuDong, Shanghai 201314
Whatsapp/Wechat/CP:+86 15618875177
email:lisa.zhao@hnind.com
www.hnind.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-27  5:28 UTC | newest]