linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Crimping Machine
@ 2021-11-04  2:53 Nancy
From: Nancy @ 2021-11-04  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Hello, this is Nancy from XUNPO company, our company is a professional crimping machine manufacturer with 5 years‘s  experience. Glad to get your contact info from Canada mart!

So we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you.
Please link our company web site: www.xunpo.alibaba.en.com  if you want to know more about our products. Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincere
Nancy

Company Name: GZ XUNPO Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Tel:  8613312845031
Whatsapp:  8613312845031
Wechat:  13312845031
QQ:  2448226556