linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* polarized lens supplier
@ 2021-11-11  0:54 CareOptical
From: CareOptical @ 2021-11-11  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dears

How are you! Give our best regards and wishes to you and yours.
We (Care optical Industrial Co.,) are professional optical products manufacturer, focusing on producing super quality polarzied optical lens finished or semi-finished.

 *CR-39 polarzied sunglass lens finished or semi-finsihed
 * Mineral  finished polarized lens hard treatment
 * MR-8 semi-fnished polarzied lens

as a real manufactuer, we confirm that all the polarzied lens are super quality ,fast shipping, manufacturer direct price, we also supply our polarized lens for some famous brands,  if you are interested in polarized lens,please don't hesitate to contact us
thanks and regards
sincerely
Hopkin Wong
CARE OPTICAL INDUSTRIAL CO.,
add: 1201 Meizhou Building,Longzhu Avenue
        Nanshan District,shenzhen 518055,China
Tel:  0086-755-86101899
website:             www.care-optical.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-11  0:54 UTC | newest]