linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Edison Bulb-Colar Lighting Bulb Factory
@ 2021-11-23  9:37 Sales
From: Sales @ 2021-11-23  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear Customer,

I am very pleased to meet you at the exhibition a few years ago.
This is Jimson, VP sales, from Colar Lighting Bulb Factory.
Colar Lighting Factory has 10 years of lighting bulb production history. We specialize on vintage bulb manufacturing,  both LED filament and tungsten filament.  There are various bulb types, like Type ST64, ST58, A19, G80, G125, T30, T45 with Base E12, E14, E26, E27, etc.
Colar Lighting Bulb Factory has about 8,000 square meters production area. Our monthly capacity is 1 million pieces. We have a strong team, from market sale, product develop, sample making, merchandising, product production, quality control, and product shipment. Our products are sold to North America, Europe, Australia, Japan, etc. We have CE, LVD, ERP, ETL, FCC, RoHS, CEC certificate for the bulbs.
Our mission is “On Time Shipment with Best Quality”.
For more detailed information, please visit our website via the link: www.thecolar.com.
Sample bulbs are ready and will be provided freely.
Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,
VP sales: Jimson Weng
T: +86-0769-22281596, F: +86-0769-22285939
E: Jimson@thecolar.com; sales@thecolar.com
ADD: Qishi town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province, China.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-23  9:48 UTC | newest]