linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re:BX Houseware new product
@ 2022-04-12  5:10 cindy
From: cindy @ 2022-04-12  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi  ,
This is Cindy from BX Houseware. It has been some time since the last talk at the Canton fair.
Now, I'd like to recommend a HOT-SELLING SERIES to you! Another US customer gave me a big order in this model. Would you like to have a try in you state?
Samples already prepared, can be sent to you asap.
Hope we can deal!

http://m.qpic.cn/psc?/V12d4V272VSr71/bqQfVz5yrrGYSXMvKr.cqbY8sBZNgGdQGKFvUXqYV4Stqk1CPoFWCScDOvI4KNLcV1lctaWNlasQSbHW7n3FsDXgIb*QiaJ2ICi052e*cuY!/mnull&bo=7gL0AQAAAAABBzk!&rf=photolist&t=5

Kind regards,
Cindy
Senior Sales Representative
 Baixiang Houseware co.,ltd. (Jiangmen)
Room1105A, Section B, No.98, Jianshe 2nd Road, Jiangmen, Guangdong, 529000, China
Tel: +86-750- 3981255
Mb/Wechat: +86- 15015041970
Email: cindy@bx-group.com
website: www.bx-group.com

* Re:BX Houseware new product
@ 2022-04-18  8:37 cindy
From: cindy @ 2022-04-18  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi ,

Recommend a HOT-SELLING BAMBOO LID TRASH CAN to you! Another US customer gave me a big order in this model. Would you like to have a try in you state?