linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* FUJIAN YESOUL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
@ 2022-09-02 10:30 YESOUL
From: YESOUL @ 2022-09-02 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear

Hope you are well, this is Olivia from Yesoul.

1. We are a manufacturer of smart exercise bike in China, YESOUL is our brand. And we are looking for outstanding partners all over the world.

2. Our smart exercise bike can be connected to various cycling apps, such as yesoulfitness/zwift/kinomap, etc. There are some live broadcast courses and real scene cycling maps;

3. We have a cycling production factory of 20,000 square meters, which can support yesoul bike and offer ODM solutions to partners;

4. We have complete product pictures, which can be directly listed on various e-commerce websites; agents does not need to make any more investment to produce the basic material;

5. We do not have MOQ requirements for brand agents also;

Looking forward to received your kindly reply.

Best regards

Olivia

* FUJIAN YESOUL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
@ 2022-07-26  7:10 YESOUL
From: YESOUL @ 2022-07-26  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hope you are well. This is Olivia from YESOUL China.

We are a professional factory of exercise fitness indoor bikes,and Our output is 500,000 pcs per year.

Our Model is the same  as Peloton .Users can connect our equipment to our Yesoul sports app by bluetooth.

We also cooperate with XIAOMI for a long time, and is the one of supplier of them.

Actually we have other models fitness machine, such as rowing machine, treadmill ,elliptical, abdominal roller, massage fascia gun etc.

Our App have diversified functions,such as live broadcast, on-demand broadcast and actual riding for users to use at home;

Now we are looking for excellent partners in various countries and hope to get in touch with you.

Looking forward to your kindly reply, and hope that we can have chance to work together.

Kindly regards

Olivia

* FUJIAN YESOUL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
@ 2022-07-08  5:32 YESOUL
From: YESOUL @ 2022-07-08  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hope you are well. This is Olivia from YESOUL China.

We are a professional factory of exercise fitness indoor bikes,and Our output is 500,000 pcs per year.

Our Model is the same  as Peloton .Users can connect our equipment to our Yesoul sports app by bluetooth.

We also cooperate with XIAOMI for a long time, and is the one of supplier of them.

Actually we have other models fitness machine, such as rowing machine, elliptical, abdominal roller, massage fascia gun etc.

@ 2022-05-25 10:40 YESOUL
From: YESOUL @ 2022-05-25 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

@ 2022-05-25  8:34 YESOUL