linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* manufacturing high quality women clothes
@ 2023-03-16 10:57 Merry
From: Merry @ 2023-03-16 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Wish you everything is going well!
Glad to know you are in the market of clothing and accessories.
This is Merry from B&G Fashions International Ltd., we are professional manufacturer and exporter specialized in fashion accessories for 20 years, including clothes and bags.
We take charge of the whole process from product design to raw materials to finished products. We can customize our products according to client's needs.
Since 2022,we expanded our product line to from bags to clothes , such as underwears,sportswears,womenswears, yoga clothes,caps and scarves etc .
Equipped with advanced production processing assembly line,modernized management and strict QC system, our experience of cooperating with famous brands will assure you product quality and work efficiency.
Further information of our products and factory will be available for reference if needed.
Look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
Best regards,
Merry
B&G Fashions International Limited
Room 1403,Guigu Dynamic E-commerce Port,No. 10
Longgang Road,Longgang District,Shenzhen,China
TEL:86 (755) 84898127
FAX:86 (755) 28454780
Phone: 0086 18928467217
2023 133th The China Import and Export Fair(Canton Fair)
Exhibition Booth: 9.3 - G30
Date: May.01-05 2023

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-16 10:57 UTC | newest]