linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* test
@ 2023-03-20 13:02 Daisy
From: Daisy @ 2023-03-20 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear Purchase manager,
I am Daisy from Shanghai Ruiqi company.
Shanghai Ruiqi Tech. Company has been in business for over 10 years. We specialize in providing customer-focused services, such as product design, process, shipping and more. Our team of professionals is committed to providing the highest quality of services at competitive prices.
We are dedicated to keeping up with the optimal program and processing technology, to stay ahead of the competition and give our clients the best possible experience. We strive to maintain our reputation for superior customer service and to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Thanks for your time. We look forward to working with you and helping you succeed.
Best
Daisy
Shanghai Ruiqi Tech.
Http://www.ruiqimfg.com

* test
@ 2022-10-17  6:29 Kroi
From: Kroi @ 2022-10-17  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi Dear friend,
This is Kroi from GLONG  International Supply Limited which one of  WCA Membership.
We are professional of customs clearance many years in USA.
Let us talk about further if we got chance to work.
Our Service:
United States Product rights protection
Customs clearance agent (LDP /DDU/DDP/DDU/FOB)
Truck delivery
Product rights protection
If you have any questions about above service in the United States, you can consult our company at any time.
We hope we can do a long-term business relationship and We believe we will provide great service for you.
Wait for your reply soon.
Thanks
BR

* test
@ 2022-01-19 10:30 Mr. Harold Xie
From: Mr. Harold Xie @ 2022-01-19 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear new and old customers, distinguished partners,
First of all, thank you for your consistent support and cooperation. 2021 will be a perfect ending. Our sales have also achieved tremendous growth, thank you for your support!
Hope to get your continued support in the future! We will continue to provide high-quality products and services, as well as the newly developed products and the most popular artificial plants, artificial flowers and trees. No matter what your needs are, we hope you can put them forward in time. Due to the impact of the epidemic, you cannot come to our factory or model room to personally choose the products you like. We hope you can provide your own product pictures or go to us. Choose the products you like on the Alibaba website. Or you have already purchased from us, and the good products sold are added and re-ordered. We support your full cabinet order or bulk order.
Whether it is wedding flower products or indoor and outdoor artificial plant trees, bonsai, rattan, wall hangings, turf, desert green plants, or hotel and home decoration products, we can tailor it for you.
You are welcome to consider orders for the first half of 2022 or the whole year. We are here waiting for your reply, thank you! Please select your favorite products from our product catalog or quotation form that I sent you.
Welcome to visit our website https://jinchengongyi.en.alibaba.com/ or https://www.jc-88.com
Please add my WeChat or call me, 0086-13423005532
Or email me: gu002@golden-universe.cn or 517112655@qq.com

Thank you very much for your kind reply.
Yes,We are also manufacturers, we have many customers in different countries,in Brazil we have Flore Arte and others, in Belgium we have Jasaco and others, in Germany we have Gasper and others, in Italy we have Arpimex and others, in France we have GiFi and LV and others, in the Netherlands we have Hogwoning and others, in Portugal we have Dufil and others,  in Belgium we have Jasco and Yiltex and others, in Australia we have Target and others, in the Middle East we have LuLu Center and in KSA we have Bin Shihon Group and others, in UAE we have Huda Impex and Azalya Flowers and others, in India we have Green Gallery and others, in Korea we have BTC and UPLIFE and Phoenix IC and others, and so on.

We are very happy to have the chance to cooperate with you and we promise to supply the good quality goods with very reasonable prices and fast delivery time.
Thank you and waiting for your earlier reply!

Thank you and Best regards
------------------
Mr. Harold Xie
Sales Manager of Jinchen Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd.
Address:Shipai Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China. Post Code: 523000   Whechat no.: 86-13423005532 or 13434078556
Tel & Mobile: 86-13423005532  or  13434078556
E-mail: gu002@golden-universe.cn  or 517112655@qq.com
hppt://www.jc-88.com   new items here
Alibaba website: https://jinchengongyi.en.alibaba.com/
Dongguan jinchen Arts and Crafts Co., LTD. Is a company specializing in artificial plants and artificial flowers and artificial plant walls, such as fiberglass kelp trees, coconut juice trees, pine needles, areca trees, Hawaiian trees, cherry trees, peach trees and so on. The simulation plant wall, the garden rockery project real estate afforestation flower art soft decoration project.
Jinchen crafts for many large hotels at home and abroad, supermarkets, squares, real estate, amusement places, resorts, provide landscape design and installation, has been friends at home and abroad praise and trust!
Jinchen crafts is a professional production service for the domestic and export high-end market, the export of a series of high-end indoor and outdoor simulation plants. We have been working hard to create more unique products for friends at home and abroad. Choosing jinchen crafts is our pride! We have been wholeheartedly serving every customer, your satisfaction is our pursuit!

* test
@ 2022-01-17  9:58 Mr. Harold Xie
From: Mr. Harold Xie @ 2022-01-17  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

@ 2021-10-21  8:44 Diana
From: Diana @ 2021-10-21  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hey,friend
 This is Diana from Hebei Chengyi Enginnering Materials Ltd,.
 We exports Russis, South America over 10 years.
 We provide : bolts,  nuts, screw, etc. , not-standard also can be cuatomized.
 Contact me , may be we would be your reliable partner in China. -
Diana
wechat/whatsapp:008618132082305