linux-firmware.lore.kernel.org archive mirror
* RE:Standard Power Module Market Overview and Outlook
@ 2023-01-18  2:41 eva
From: eva @ 2023-01-18  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Dear Manufacturer,
We published A Market Report on Standard Power Module(2023) for You and Competitors.This report can help you understand your competitors better.
It will help you understand, formulate and implement strategic decisions, by
offering critical data, insights and analysis.
If you have further interest in this report or related report,we would be happy to share the sample report for your reference.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
Vicor
Infineon
Artesyn
Texas Instruments
XP Power
Interpoint
Crane
TDK-lambda
Analog Devices
PULS
Mean Well
Murata
RECOM
Bothhand Enterprise
Cincon
ON Semiconductor
CUI inc
China Electronics Technology Group
Beijing Relpow Technology
Shanghai Juntao Technology
4NIC
Sichuan Shenghua Power Technology
Shenzhen Zhenhua Microelectronics
(The sections not listed cover the manufacturers listed above.If you have a custom requirement.Please contact us)
That might help the Marketing Department and the company.We would appreciate it if you could forward it.
Kameas
Best regards