linux-fscrypt.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Please add linux-fscrypt@vger.kernel.org to lore.kernel.org
@ 2019-10-16  1:08 ` Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-10-16  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: helpdesk; +Cc: linux-fscrypt

Hi, could you please start archiving the linux-fscrypt mailing list at
lore.kernel.org?

I can provide an archive which should be complete --- I've been subscribed to
the list from the beginning.

Thanks!

- Eric

* [Kernel.org Helpdesk #80522] Please add linux-fscrypt@vger.kernel.org to lore.kernel.org
@ 2019-10-21  5:15   ` Chris Hoy Poy via RT
       [not found]     ` <20191022023537.GB938@sol.localdomain>
From: Chris Hoy Poy via RT @ 2019-10-21  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ebiggers; +Cc: linux-fscrypt

Hi Eric,

I've subscribed lore for new emails to linux-fscrypt - if you can provide an archive (there are no obvious ones I can find), I can import that for history.

cheers
/Chris

--
Chris Hoy Poy
Collaborative Projects IT

From: Chris Hoy Poy via RT @ 2019-10-21  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ebiggers; +Cc: linux-fscrypt

--
Chris Hoy Poy
Collaborative Projects IT

* [Kernel.org Helpdesk #80522] Please add linux-fscrypt@vger.kernel.org to lore.kernel.org
       [not found]       ` <rt-4.4.0-17361-1571711745-65.80522-6-0@linuxfoundation>
@ 2019-10-23  7:37         ` Chris Hoy Poy via RT
From: Chris Hoy Poy via RT @ 2019-10-23  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ebiggers; +Cc: linux-fscrypt

Hi Eric,

cheers - this is complete and accessible at

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fscrypt/

Let me know if you have any issues

cheers
/Chris