* problems with btrfs filesystem loading
@ 2016-12-29 15:24 Michał Zegan
From: Michał Zegan @ 2016-12-29 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Hello.

I have odroid c2, processor architecture aarch64, linux kernel from
master as of today from http://github.com/torwalds/linux.git.
It seems that the btrfs module cannot be loaded. The only thing that
happens is that after modprobe i see:
modprobe: can't load module btrfs (kernel/fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko.gz): unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter
No errors in dmesg, like I have ignore_loglevel in kernel cmdline and no
logs in console appear except logs for loading dependencies like xor
module, but that is probably not important.
The kernel has been recompiled few minutes ago from scratch, the only
thing left was .config file. What is that? other modules load correctly
from what I can see.