* [LSF/MM ATTEND] Filesystem testing and xfstests
@ 2017-01-13 16:30 Eryu Guan
From: Eryu Guan @ 2017-01-13 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lsf-pc; +Cc: linux-fsdevel

Hi all,

I would like to attend the filesystem track in LSF/MM this year. I've
been testing filesystems for 6 years, and testing every RC kernel
release for 2 years. I'm mainly focusing on XFS, extN, overlayfs and
btrfs, also keep an eye on NFS and CIFS. I took over the maintainer role
of xfstests from Dave Chinner in June 2016.

I'm interested in everything about filesystem testing. I'm happy to hear
complaints and answer questions about xfstests. I'm also interested in
general fs development topics, which will decide what we're going to
test. I think it's also a good time for me to meet the XFS development
community.

Thanks,
Eryu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-13 16:30 UTC | newest]