* Request to join 'Support for atomic IOs
@ 2015-05-22 14:21 Daeyong Shin
From: Daeyong Shin @ 2015-05-22 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Hello,

I'm Daeyong Shin, a researcher at Korea Electronics Technology Institute.
Your work inspire me and I want to join 'Support for atomic IOs' group.

  The reason I send this mail to you is probably, Chris's mail box is full.

I already send a mail to Chris Mason but it doesn't receive my mail.

  If there is any form to join the group, I'm sorry I didn't find it and
I'll do it right away.

Best regards,

Daeyong Shin
Assistant Researcher
Medical IT Convergence Research Center
Convergence Industries R&D Division
Korea Electronics Technology Institute
25, Saenari-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-816 Korea
Phone: +82-31-7897-000
Email: daeyong@keti.re.kr

---
이 이메일은 Avast 안티바이러스 소프트웨어로 바이러스 검사를 완료했습니다.

* Re: Request to join 'Support for atomic IOs
@ 2015-05-22 20:11 ` Chris Mason
From: Chris Mason @ 2015-05-22 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daeyong Shin, linux-fsdevel

Hi Daeyong,

Can you please forward the bounce to me?  You can use clm@masons.cc if
this FB email doesn't work.  I'm happy to talk more with you about this.

-chris

@ 2015-05-22 14:27 Daeyong Shin