* Hi
@ 2003-02-18 15:04 Rajaram Suresh Gaunker
From: Rajaram Suresh Gaunker @ 2003-02-18 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel, kernelnewbies

Hi

I want to make a copy of ext2 file system to exist with a
different name of my choice.

Actually i want to convert ext2 to into a encryped file system.
for this purpose i want to do that,

i've copied the ext2 file system code, and changed its name in
init function but when i try to mount some fs with the new name it
is saying that it is not supporting,

wher is the VFS file system code exist.

bye
Rajaram

R@j@r@m

* Hi
@ 2022-06-15 21:59 Emerald Johansson
From: Emerald Johansson @ 2022-06-15 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Emerald From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards.

Emerald

* HI
@ 2018-12-19 20:08 Mrs Suzara Maling Wan
From: Mrs Suzara Maling Wan @ 2018-12-19 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Greetings,

I have an intending proposal for you please i need you to contact my
private

Email :wmrssuzara@gmail.com: for more updates,

Best Wishes.

Mrs Suzara

* Hi
@ 2015-10-20  1:45 Judith Guest
From: Judith Guest @ 2015-10-20  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am 16 years old girl ,an orphan. I have contacted you to stand as my
Trustee
More details will be sent to you as soon as you acknowledge my mail.
Thanks

* Hi
@ 2015-06-14  2:09 Patricia Horoho
From: Patricia Horoho @ 2015-06-14  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mylindaleo9

Hello

* Hi
@ 2013-12-21  8:18 906sl5glxg
From: 906sl5glxg @ 2013-12-21  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 906sl5glxg

Diploma?

http://tiny.cc/ggoh07pfa9

* hi
@ 2013-07-12  8:21 voady4cool
From: voady4cool @ 2013-07-12  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vera.matine

Ciao
il mio nome è vera devo dire che scintilla il mio interesse per un buon
partner, mi piacerebbe sapere di più per lo scambio di amore e di amicizia, non
esitate a inviarmi una e-mail attraverso il mio id mail (vera.matine @ yahoo.
com) Please in modo che io vi manderò la mia foto e ti dirà di più su myself.
awaiting tua mail in modo che si può qui passare da qui, Prenditi cura.

Hello
my name is vera i must say it spark my interest for a good partner,i will like
to know you more to exchange love and friendship, Please feel free to send me a
mail through my mail id ( vera.matine@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my
picture and tell you more about myself.awaiting your mail so that can here move
on from here,Take care.

* hi
@ 2013-01-03 17:04 keketa vieira
From: keketa vieira @ 2013-01-03 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is miss keketa. I am a female, how are you today, i
hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great
pleasure to contact you in having communication with you,
please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we
can get to know each other better and see what will happened
in future.i will be very happy if you can write me back for
easiest communication and to know all about each other, and
also give you my pictures and details about me, waiting to
hear from you soonest
keketa

* Hi
@ 2011-10-28 11:10 lisa hedstrand
From: lisa hedstrand @ 2011-10-28 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Miss Lisa Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium because i needed a friend from that part of the world. We will get to know each other in details if my proposition accepted. l am a student in UK but originally from USA.

* hi...
@ 2011-09-23 13:16 Mrs. Xue Chong
From: Mrs. Xue Chong @ 2011-09-23 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is your email valid ? join me for a personal discussion

* hi
@ 2010-11-06  8:24 Gabriel kante
From: Gabriel kante @ 2010-11-06  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I write to seek your help in the retrieval sum funds from US Bank account
belonging to my late Dad.

* HI
@ 2010-06-14 20:34 Dora Saki
From: Dora Saki @ 2010-06-14 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,
My name is Dora Saki, I hope it will not be a greater surprise to observe this request. I need your urgent assistance in every area of my life. I found and reach to your contact in order to make a dream reality. I want you to understand that happiness is made for those who look and search for it. I will send you my picture in next email for you to know whom i am. And i will like you to reply me this mail through your private email address. You also remember that distance or colour does not matters, but love and understanding matter a lot in life. I will tell you more in next email.
Thanks and God bless!
Dora.

* hi
@ 2006-02-23 15:26 Edmund P. Hilton, V
From: Edmund P. Hilton, V @ 2006-02-23 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

How have you been,

Whether you are H0mMeE, at work or on the go, find what you want at our   =
  0n1!ne     st0re!

Need         med!_c@_t!0n       without a prior           pre_scr!_pt!0n?

--------------------------------

copy the address below and paste in o your web browser:

blurredness.herownpc.com

--------------------------------

vali d  for 24 hors.

Remember my sweat, my pain, my despair.=20.
said Randy Sears, vice president for auto market intelligence for the=20.
I shall not cheated wake --.
Dark ones of today, my dreams must come true:=20.
ONE=92S-SELF I sing=97a simple, separate Person;=20.

Best Regards,

Rachael Lewis

* hi
@ 2006-02-18  4:57 Bobbie M. Hancock
From: Bobbie M. Hancock @ 2006-02-18  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Hey,

Make your life easier with us.

Cl!ck here for getting your he@lth pr0b1ems away at 0nce.

---------------------------------

copy the address below and paste in your web browser:

anapnograph.newtechtown.com/?zz=3Dlowcost

----------------------------------

Dark ones of today, my dreams must come true:=20.
I've had to do with fifty murderers in my career,=20.
That I had to climb, that I had to know=20.
I'll bear it better now --.
The rest of us pinned the kid down on the ground..

Later,

Jeffry Jefferson

* hi
@ 2002-09-15 23:57 Bety Lora
From: Bety Lora @ 2002-09-15 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

http://www.geocities.com/alikahomapage/alika
http://www.lizaclub.da.ru
http://www.sokarim.tk

* Re: hi
@ 2002-09-08  5:10 Matthew Stapleton
From: Matthew Stapleton @ 2002-09-08  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lez_jew5; +Cc: linux-fsdevel

Why is porn spam being sent to this list?

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 04:26:14 -0700 "Angel GrefurT" <lez_jew5@yahoo.com>
writes:
> http://lol.to/bbs.php?bbs=offspring
> Username:  LIZA-ROOM-008
> Password:   XF459J
>

> -
> linux-newbie" in
> Please read the FAQ at http://www.linux-learn.org/faqs

Matthew Stapleton
====================================
http://webpages.marshall.edu/~staple12
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... Hosea 4.6
====================================

* hi
@ 2002-09-07 20:30 Angel GrefurT
From: Angel GrefurT @ 2002-09-07 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

http://lizaclub.da.ru
http://lol.to/bbs.php?bbs=shakira   <<< VIP

Today Sally.

NOT NEED CREDI CARD -

PARTY 1. VIDEO  16MB
PARTY 2. VIDEO http://pluginaccess.com/?w=preview&type=exe 3MB  <<< try now
PARTY 3. VIDEO  22MB
PARTY 4. VIDEO 33MB
PARTY 5. VIDEO  49MB
PARTY 6. VIDEO  154MB

Modem/ISDN Users: This archive features hundreds
 of movies therefore the movie previews on this page
may take a bit of time to load for you, however please
be patient, it will definitely be worth the wait.

%100 FREE
Rus-SexServer