* SMRFFS - EXT4, and a few stack changes
@ 2015-03-19 15:59 Adrian Palmer
From: Adrian Palmer @ 2015-03-19 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Filesystem Development List, ext4 development, fstests,
	linux-raid, linux-scsi, linux-ide

Hi all;

As some have been asking, I've posted some proof-of-concept code at
(https://github.com/Seagate/SMR_FS-EXT4).

Let me know any feedback.  We're in the process of planning out the
schedule moving forward.

I'm spamming everyone because of the extent of the changes we've touched.

I'm also copying the RAID list because I want to start a discussion
about planning RAID solutions on SMR.

Adrian Palmer
Firmware Engineer II
R&D Firmware
Seagate, Longmont Colorado
720-684-1307
adrian.palmer@seagate.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-19 15:59 UTC | newest]