* [LSF/MM] Ride sharing
@ 2018-04-19 20:34 Matthew Wilcox
From: Matthew Wilcox @ 2018-04-19 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lsf-pc, linux-mm, linux-fsdevel, linux-block

I hate renting unnecessary cars, and the various transportation companies
offer a better deal if multiple people book at once.

I'm scheduled to arrive on Sunday at 3:18pm local time if anyone wants to
share transport.  Does anyone have a wiki we can use to coordinate this?

* Re: [LSF/MM] Ride sharing
@ 2018-04-19 23:59 ` Dave Chinner
From: Dave Chinner @ 2018-04-19 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Wilcox; +Cc: lsf-pc, linux-mm, linux-fsdevel, linux-block

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 01:34:32PM -0700, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> I hate renting unnecessary cars, and the various transportation companies
> offer a better deal if multiple people book at once.
>
> I'm scheduled to arrive on Sunday at 3:18pm local time if anyone wants to
> share transport. Does anyone have a wiki we can use to coordinate this?

Arriving 4.15pm sunday, so if you want to wait around for a bit I'm
happy to share...

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner
david@fromorbit.com

* Re: [LSF/MM] Ride sharing
@ 2018-04-20 16:31 ` Eric Sandeen
From: Eric Sandeen @ 2018-04-20 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Wilcox, lsf-pc, linux-mm, linux-fsdevel, linux-block

On 4/19/18 3:34 PM, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> I hate renting unnecessary cars, and the various transportation companies
> offer a better deal if multiple people book at once.
>
> I'm scheduled to arrive on Sunday at 3:18pm local time if anyone wants to
> share transport.  Does anyone have a wiki we can use to coordinate this?

I get in 1:08pm local time on Sunday.  I'd be game to coordinate if possible,
but it may be too late for that.

FWIW I spoke with http://canyontransport.com and although the website says
minimum 2 adults, they will actually take just one, so you don't /have/ to
find another just to book with them.  The price is per-person regardless
of how many are in the van.

-Eric

* Re: [LSF/MM] Ride sharing
@ 2018-04-20 19:19   ` Theodore Y. Ts'o
From: Theodore Y. Ts'o @ 2018-04-20 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Chinner; +Cc: Matthew Wilcox, lsf-pc, linux-mm, linux-fsdevel, linux-block

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 09:59:23AM +1000, Dave Chinner wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 01:34:32PM -0700, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> > I hate renting unnecessary cars, and the various transportation companies
> > offer a better deal if multiple people book at once.
> >
> > I'm scheduled to arrive on Sunday at 3:18pm local time if anyone wants to
> > share transport. Does anyone have a wiki we can use to coordinate this?
>
> Arriving 4.15pm sunday, so if you want to wait around for a bit I'm
> happy to share...

I'm arriving at 4:39pm on Sunday and will be renting a car.  If you
are interested in a ride, send me e-mail or send me a Google Hangouts
message at theodore.tso@gmail.com

						- Ted