linux-input.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* loan offer at 3% interest rate
@ 2010-01-02 14:49 Norton Finance Loan Company
From: Norton Finance Loan Company @ 2010-01-02 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Brown Greffin,the managing director of Norton
Finance Loan Company.I am a private loan lender.I give out loans to
business people and individuals for just 3% interest rate.This loan
co-operation
gives out loan without any collateral and under no risk.
If you are interested in getting a loan from my firm, contact me with the
following details for the fast processing of your loan which
will take 48-hours for you to receive your demanded loan all over the
world.
======================
* Applicant Full Names
* Applicant Contact Address:
* Direct-Phone Number:
* Country:
* Age:
* Marital Status:
* Amount Required As Loan:
* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
* Annual Income: * Occupation:

You are to contact me for your much needed loan via email
below;
Regards,
Mr Brown Greffin
E-mail: norton0ffice@live.com
Tel:Tel+44 70457 95686

* LOAN OFFER AT 3% INTEREST RATE......
@ 2009-10-13  4:49 norton finance loan
From: norton finance loan @ 2009-10-13  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Barr James Walter,the managing director of Norton
[...]

Mr Barr James Walter
E-mail:nortonfinanceloan99@googlemail.com
Tel:Tel+44 70457 95686