* [PATCH trivial] Input: i8042: fix typos in comments
@ 2021-06-12 6:07 Tyson Moore
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Tyson Moore @ 2021-06-12 6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: dmitry.torokhov; +Cc: trivial, linux-input, Tyson Moore
This trivial patch fixes two spelling typos in i8042.c:
- 'i8042_unlock_ship()' to 'i8042_unlock_chip()'
- 'i8042_controller init' to 'i8042_controller_init'
Signed-off-by: Tyson Moore <email@example.com>
drivers/input/serio/i8042.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/input/serio/i8042.c b/drivers/input/serio/i8042.c
index abae23af0..0b9f1d0a8 100644
@@ -139,7 +139,7 @@ static DEFINE_SPINLOCK(i8042_lock);
* Writers to AUX and KBD ports as well as users issuing i8042_command
* directly should acquire i8042_mutex (by means of calling
- * i8042_lock_chip() and i8042_unlock_ship() helpers) to ensure that
+ * i8042_lock_chip() and i8042_unlock_chip() helpers) to ensure that
* they do not disturb each other (unfortunately in many i8042
* implementations write to one of the ports will immediately abort
* command that is being processed by another port).
@@ -979,7 +979,7 @@ static int i8042_controller_selftest(void)
- * i8042_controller init initializes the i8042 controller, and,
+ * i8042_controller_init initializes the i8042 controller, and,
* most importantly, sets it into non-xlated mode if that's
^ permalink raw reply related [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-12 6:09 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-06-12 6:07 [PATCH trivial] Input: i8042: fix typos in comments Tyson Moore
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).