linux-input.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* My computer tells me to write to you: "My Touchpad can support a different bus"
@ 2019-12-29  7:36 D4rktrick1337@gmail.com
From: D4rktrick1337@gmail.com @ 2019-12-29  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Dear Linux-Input Group (?):

Starting my computer from hibernation I get the following message:
"Your touchpad (PNP: SYN1f12 PNP0f13) says it can support a different bus. If i2c-hid and hid-rmi are not used, you might want to try setting psmouse.synaptics_intertouch to 1 and report this to linux-input@vger.kernel.org"
"psmouse serio2: synaptics: Touchpad model 1, fw: 8.2, id: 0x1e2b1, caps: 0xf00123/0x840300/0x2e800/0x400000, board id: 33-4, fw id 2515328"

I don't know what exactly I should try and if I should. But if it helps development I'm willing to work on it if anyone can give me a hand.

Regards
DarkTrick

My projects:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8G_u-ugeQUjDWlBuJJ0tg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-29  7:36 UTC | newest]