linux-input.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Congratulations
@ 2010-02-08  3:42 @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION
From: @GOOGLE 2010 PROMOTION @ 2010-02-08  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £850,000.00 GBP in google promotion.Ticket
number:00869575733664,CGPN:7-22-71-00-66-
12,Serial,numbers:BTD/8070447706/06,Lucky
numbers:12-12-23-35-40-41(12),giveawayteam.johnson3@gmail.com

* congratulations
@ 2016-08-20 16:17 Tammy Pratt
From: Tammy Pratt @ 2016-08-20 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Tammy Pratt the mega winner of $126M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm
donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was
selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number
of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the
sum of $3 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my
winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2utlVhjLwQ&oref

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 2312012 ]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: tammypratt161@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Tammy Pratt

* CONGRATULATIONS
@ 2010-09-01  2:44 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-09-01  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdeptm2010@hotmail.co.uk)

* Congratulations
@ 2010-08-30 22:41 CMD
From: CMD @ 2010-08-30 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000
(British Pounds) in YAHOO/MSN lottery
promo in London (United Kingdom).The selection
process was carried
out through  random selection in Our
computerized email selection system (ESS)
London Uk. Fill the below:

Names:
Tel:
Age:
Address:
occupation:
country:

Agent Name: Mrs. Rose Elvis
Email: (claimdept2010@bnlonline.co.cc)

* Congratulations...
@ 2010-05-13 19:46 info
From: info @ 2010-05-13 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iri

Your email address has won,£1,000,000.00 Pounds,in the on going UK promo.send your details:
Names.......
Tele.......
Age.......
Address.......
occupation.......
country.......

send to our agent
Mr. Greg Peterson
Tel:+44 704-571-0545
email:bnlclaims_dept@live.co.uk

* Congratulations
@ 2009-06-10 11:55 play.humanleague
From: play.humanleague @ 2009-06-10 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have won congratulation,Please Verify this mail by sending  your name, address, age, phone number Occuption etc to ukoffice10@btinternet.com

* Congratulations
@ 2009-04-26  5:45 ©Online Notification
From: ©Online Notification @ 2009-04-26  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Confirm this receipt by contacting the process unit officer Nelson for the sum of £1,000,000GBP E-mail:uk_office01@btinternet.com Fill the details:Name,Add,Tel.Yours Ms.Caroline

* Congratulations
@ 2007-10-10 11:53 James Jeri
From: James Jeri @ 2007-10-10 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Attn:Winner
Congratulations The Foundazion Di Vittorio has chosenyoubythe board
of trustees as one of the final recipients ofacashGrant/Donation for
your own personal,educational,andbusinessTocelebrate the 30th
anniversary 2007 program,We are giving outayearlydonation
of US$200,000.00 to nd it to the PaymentRemitanceOffice Viaemail
contact BATCH NO40 lucky recipients,ascharitydonations/aid.
fill out below Formse:Batch(N-222-6747,E-900-56)
FullName:..............
ResidentialAddress:...............
Occupation:..............
Country:..................