linux-integrity.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* evmctl and pkcs#11
@ 2021-01-11  8:47 Christian Schaubschläger
From: Christian Schaubschläger @ 2021-01-11  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-integrity

Hello list,

I'm using evmctl's ima_sign facility to sign binaries like this:

evmctl -a sha256 ima_sign -k keyfile.priv binary_file

Now I would like to use a smartcard to do the cryptography instread of providing the private key in a file using the "-k" option. Is this possible? I see that evmctl knows the option "--engine"; can I specify an openssl pkcs#11 engine with that to get the hash signed by the smartcard via pkcs#11 and openssl?

Thanks and best regards,
Christian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-11  8:49 UTC | newest]