linux-integrity.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Question about the available tests for IMA apprise
@ 2021-04-02  0:12 Fan Wu
From: Fan Wu @ 2021-04-02  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pvorel; +Cc: linux-integrity

Hello,

We are trying to extend the IMA apprise action. To prevent breaking the
system, we want to collect existing apprise-related tests, but I find
there are not many tests related in the LTP project.

As far as I am aware, only evm_overlay and kexec tests are testing with
a policy that contains a apprise rule. But they do not test the file
execution (exec/mmap/mproject syscalls with various args) we are
focusing on.

I am wondering, are all available tests in the LTP? Also, I am looking
for suggestions for testing apprise.

Thanks.

Fan