linux-integrity.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Security module stacking patches review
       [not found] <99c17a46-91ec-b934-333a-adb8c44e49da.ref@schaufler-ca.com>
@ 2020-12-16 17:49 ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2020-12-16 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mimi Zohar, Mimi Zohar; +Cc: linux-integrity, Casey Schaufler

I am going to be putting out another revision of the LSM stacking
patch set just after 5.11-rc1. There are changes in the integrity
sub-system that need your ACK before I can get the code upstream.
Can I please get your review this time around?

Thank you.

* Re: Security module stacking patches review
@ 2020-12-24 15:05   ` Mimi Zohar
From: Mimi Zohar @ 2020-12-24 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Casey Schaufler, Mimi Zohar; +Cc: linux-integrity

On Wed, 2020-12-16 at 09:49 -0800, Casey Schaufler wrote:
> I am going to be putting out another revision of the LSM stacking
> patch set just after 5.11-rc1. There are changes in the integrity
> sub-system that need your ACK before I can get the code upstream.
> Can I please get your review this time around?

Thank you for the reminder.  I'm hoping to look at this patch set
sometime next week.

Mimi

* Re: Security module stacking patches review
@ 2020-12-24 17:50     ` Casey Schaufler
From: Casey Schaufler @ 2020-12-24 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mimi Zohar, Mimi Zohar; +Cc: linux-integrity, Casey Schaufler

On 12/24/2020 7:05 AM, Mimi Zohar wrote:
> On Wed, 2020-12-16 at 09:49 -0800, Casey Schaufler wrote:
>> I am going to be putting out another revision of the LSM stacking
>> patch set just after 5.11-rc1. There are changes in the integrity
>> sub-system that need your ACK before I can get the code upstream.
>> Can I please get your review this time around?
> Thank you for the reminder.  I'm hoping to look at this patch set
> sometime next week.

Thank you, that is most appreciated.