iommu.lists.linux-foundation.org archive mirror
* VFIO/IOMMU/PCI Linux Plumbers 2019 MC - Call for Topics
@ 2019-07-10 10:03 Lorenzo Pieralisi
From: Lorenzo Pieralisi @ 2019-07-10 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci, kvm, iommu
  Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt, Kishon Vijay Abraham I, Alex Williamson,
	Bjorn Helgaas, Jonathan Derrick

Hi,

following the official LPC19 VFIO/IOMMU/PCI microconference acceptance
notification:

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/vfio-iommu-pci-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/

I am sending out a call for sessions proposals open to all developers
interested/involved in Linux kernel VFIO/IOMMU/PCI development.

The LPC19 blog page provides a list of topics that we put forward for
the microconference submission:

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/vfio-iommu-pci-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/

The blog page is there to provide a list of topics that we considered key
and it should not be considered final, actually it is a starting point to
define a possible schedule structure.

Session proposals for the LPC19 VFIO/IOMMU/PCI microconference are warmly
encouraged and can be submitted here through the common Call for Proposals
LPC19 web page (please choose VFIO/IOMMU/PCI MC topic in the "Track" submenu):

https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/abstracts/

Anyone involved in VFIO/IOMMU/PCI kernel development, if you wish to add
sessions and attend the microconference consider yourself welcome, for any
questions just reply to this thread or drop me a line.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Lisbon for this interesting track !

Lorenzo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-10 10:12 UTC | newest]