* Is Infineon PEB 3332 EL supported in Linux?
@ 2008-02-18 23:57 CIJOML
From: CIJOML @ 2008-02-18 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi there,

I would like flash my D-link DVG-G1402S with linux ADM5120 port. It should be
possible, but I would like still use it as a SIP gateway. There is Infineon
PEB 3332 EL responsible for that job, so my question is if it is supported.
BTW this router's internals photos are there:

http://daisy.servodata.cz/~cijoml/D-link_DVG-G1402S-inside/

Thanks a lot for reply

Michal

* Re: Is Infineon PEB 3332 EL supported in Linux?
@ 2008-02-19 11:41 ` Clemens Koller
From: Clemens Koller @ 2008-02-19 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CIJOML; +Cc: linux-kernel

CIJOML schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> I would like flash my D-link DVG-G1402S with linux ADM5120 port. It should be
> possible, but I would like still use it as a SIP gateway. There is Infineon
> PEB 3332 EL responsible for that job, so my question is if it is supported.
> BTW this router's internals photos are there:

Quick answer: No.

The VINETIC-CPE (PEB3332EL) is doing the analog voice processing and
needs DSP firmware as well as device drivers provided by Infineon.
I don't think you will get this stuff from Infineon easily.
But you can try to extract it from the current D-link firmware.
YMMV.

I could ask a friend who is working on the DSL-Chipsets at Infineon
about their code/driver policy/availability. Ping me off-list in 2 weeks,
he is on holiday right now.

Regards,

Clemens

* Re: Is Infineon PEB 3332 EL supported in Linux?
@ 2008-03-02 14:26 ` CIJOML
From: CIJOML @ 2008-03-02 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dne út 19. února 2008 CIJOML napsal(a):
> Hi there,
>
> I would like flash my D-link DVG-G1402S with linux ADM5120 port. It should
> be possible, but I would like still use it as a SIP gateway. There is
> Infineon PEB 3332 EL responsible for that job, so my question is if it is
> supported. BTW this router's internals photos are there:
>
> http://daisy.servodata.cz/~cijoml/D-link_DVG-G1402S-inside/
>
> Thanks a lot for reply
>
> Michal

Hi there,
I started hacked DVG-G1402S device, I find out console pinout, and datashet
for Infineon PEB 3332. Is there anybody who would write driver for it and
help me get linux run on this device?

My findings are at
http://daisy.servodata.cz/~cijoml/D-link_DVG-G1402S-inside/
and I saved datasheet for infineon chipset also there:

Thanks for help!

Michal