linux-kselftest.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Automated Testing devroom at FOSDEM 2020 poll
@ 2019-09-03 13:07 Anders Roxell
From: Anders Roxell @ 2019-09-03 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK; +Cc: Cyril Hrubis, Matt Hart

Hello everyone,

We are planning to put together a Automated Testing devroom at FOSDEM
2020 [1] and would like to see if there is any interest in attending
such an event.
If we're not able to put together a set of talks that fills up a (half) day we
shouldn't apply for a devroom.
We have a few people prepared to give talks if the devroom happens.

We would like to know your interest in attending  (or, better yet, make a
proposal to speak or for a discussion session) before 16 September.

Cheers,
Anders
[1] https://fosdem.org/2020/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-03 13:07 UTC | newest]