linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
* [linux-lvm] Parted and not gated
@ 1999-12-03 17:47 Nicolas Brouard
From: Nicolas Brouard @ 1999-12-03 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-lvm

In my last message I confused Parted (Partition editor) with Gated (?). I am sorry for this mistake.

So my question was: Is a partition editor like parted (still experimental) on Linux not enough to manage easily the size of various partitions? Instead of LVM.

Nicolas Brouard
Institut national d'études démographiques
Paris
brouard@ined.fr  http://sauvy.ined.fr/~brouard