linux-lvm.redhat.com archive mirror
* [linux-lvm] LVM + Rawio..
@ 2000-07-19 17:44 Shawn Ferris
From: Shawn Ferris @ 2000-07-19 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'linux-lvm@msede.com'

Hopefully a quick answer/simple question..

Everything I've read says that rawio is only available to scsi.. Is this
still true? (I'm probably not finding something) I've read list archives,
etc and can't really come to any conclusions. Will it function with IDE and
more importantly LVM? If so, where to find them? I also haven't found the
definitive source for them.. Sgi has version(s) and linux.org has what
appears to be old? (maybe there isn't anything newer?)

Thanks for the help in advance!!

SMF 8)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-19 17:44 UTC | newest]