Linux-man Archive on lore.kernel.org
* hi
@ 2019-11-01 19:25 Ann Johnson
From: Ann Johnson @ 2019-11-01 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-man

I'm diagnosed with laryngeal cancer,I've got a charity proposition i want to put in your care by entrusting you with my fund.If interested respond so i know you got this.

* Hi
@ 2011-10-28 11:16 lisa hedstrand
From: lisa hedstrand @ 2011-10-28 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Miss Lisa Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium because i needed a friend from that part of the world. We will get to know each other in details if my proposition accepted. l am a student in UK but originally from USA.