* [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: future V4L2 work
@ 2019-09-23 14:27 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2019-09-23 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez,
	Dafna Hirschfeld, Eugen Hristev, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Laurent Pinchart, Niklas Söderlund

Hi all,

Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
can be discussed in separate threads.

All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
There is a maximum of 15 people.

The third session deals with future V4L2 API work and is on Wednesday afternoon
from 14:00 to 18:00.

Attendees for this session:

Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>

If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
please let me know.

As with the previous session: if you are 'just interested', then let me know.
If others want to join this session who actually need to be there, then I
may have to drop some of the 'just interested' people. At this moment we're
at 14 devs, so that fits.

Agenda:

TBD

We will at minimum discuss Boris' RFCv2 patch series:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg149221.html

(I've asked if he can rebase this and post a v3)

I will expand the agenda further in a week or so.

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: future V4L2 work
@ 2019-09-23 14:48 ` Nicolas Dufresne
From: Nicolas Dufresne @ 2019-09-23 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Boris Brezillon, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia,

Le lundi 23 septembre 2019 à 16:27 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The third session deals with future V4L2 API work and is on Wednesday afternoon
> from 14:00 to 18:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.

Same, let me know.

@ 2019-09-27 15:04 ` Stanimir Varbanov
From: Stanimir Varbanov @ 2019-09-27 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/23/19 7:27 AM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The third session deals with future V4L2 API work and is on Wednesday afternoon
> from 14:00 to 18:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.

I'd like to attend too, I'm interested on v4l2 modifiers.

--
regards,
Stan