* Hello My Dear.
@ 2013-09-10 20:41 Famatta Sando
From: Famatta Sando @ 2013-09-10 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: famatasando23

Hello My Dear,
How are you today? I hope fine, I came across your contact today while browsing looking for reliable friend and i became interested, My name is miss Famatta Sando. I wish to have you as a friend, if you care. I have important reasons to request your interest for a serious friendship, i will be happy if you write me back, so that i can easily explain to you more about me and give you my picture for you to know whom i am,
I have something very Important to tell you. Thanks for your understanding.
Your New Friend.
Miss Famatta.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-09-10 20:42 UTC | newest]