* Duplicate line in dvb-fe.h
@ 2017-06-03 10:01 Russel Winder
From: Russel Winder @ 2017-06-03 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DVB_Linux_Media

I am wondering what the right reporting/fixing approach is for the
following.

In the file /usr/include/libdvbv5/dvb-fe.h (on Debian Sid anyway, comes
in the libdvbv5-dev package) there are two lines:

    extern const unsigned fe_bandwidth_name[8];

In some sense this doesn't matter as it is just a redundant
redeclaration of the same symbol with the same type. However, a
stricter compiler might object to the redeclaration.

(My actual problem is automated generation of adapter files from other
programming languages, in the case D, where the duplication is a
compiler error.)

--
Russel.