* $
@ 2012-08-25  7:06 Xli
From: Xli @ 2012-08-25  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Sgt. Benny Brooker. I am in the Engineering military unit
here in Ba'qubah in Iraq; we have some amount of funds that we want to
move out of the country. REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL: (sgt.benny@w.cn)

  Sent via webmail for Chemistry & Biochemistry @ Florida State University
  https://webmail.chem.fsu.edu

believed to be clean.

* 👍
@ 2024-03-16 11:59 Sophia Wang
From: Sophia Wang @ 2024-03-16 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

HI.Linux-Media:
                  To cost down your investment and products’ cost by professional engineer
What I said costing down, it doesn’t mean to make lower quality. We just provided quality molds and products and do more analysis on the products to avoid any mistake.
 Our capacity as below:
1.	Coordinate design products
2.	Prototype making
3.	We industrialize your design
4.	Both metal and plastic mold and molding making; middle and small size mold
5.	Products assembly and testing.
Our customers like Barnem and ASA plastic from Italy etc. Every year I visited them once to discuss future cooperation.
Our strong point is to make small to middle quantity customized products
Welcome to contact us.
http://tracking.mfg1.brcemail.com/tracking/click?d=vRuZXJ7QQCu6v6TXpPeO586xAczk55KEK_k90kz6BJVoYYnmC6Xw1vCweEVL4XJ6uThitmO1w-f4GMUyZfv7tMgmlbb_5jzJTrwFOXtiNxM5DwQJ3FW2n1JvKIfdTYZIsMjKsFy3NEYWpFecsyw-c4KOjt4MmA3B_pSWjY0xBAIz5Fc_tUtU9DauH_KTnf1ccqm28or5_ybx9_BMd031TbbMiMB2qMIGL1tswdLj0D5Wsu6qDJUMEn5T1L6BPL9ZV-3ufpQOqc4vZCiZx0bIfh41
http://tracking.mfg1.brcemail.com/tracking/click?d=vRuZXJ7QQCu6v6TXpPeO586xAczk55KEK_k90kz6BJVoYYnmC6Xw1vCweEVL4XJ6uThitmO1w-f4GMUyZfv7tMgmlbb_5jzJTrwFOXtiNxO_-jp37N2rrdBUtwe77iKDG76BXcWJncHI54LzdIfKpDEi0USp6xKv0XmK7VDloRKMRk8XcLpCMRO7Aqb783Ibqv9IxJ31Srn8_EVfkWVYrbniZ8uAqawfuAMdPj4i0angoP1nwCUA6ULPDw_cU_ATR7R1MMH58GpS_BXr7eOiQ7I1
Sophia

* ,
@ 2010-11-16 13:59 Ming-Yang Lee
From: Ming-Yang Lee @ 2010-11-16 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you need a loan to pay your bills or to start up a business or for Xmas?.
Kindly apply now for a low rate loan of 3%. for more information contact:
ming.yangfundsservice@qatar.io
We Await Your Response.
Mr Ming-Yang Lee

believed to be clean.