* Dr. Desoto Reik Sali Reply
@ 2016-04-13 11:15 Dr. Desoto Reik Sali
From: Dr. Desoto Reik Sali @ 2016-04-13 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kadasco

Hello,

I sent you this copy, please consider & Reply

Please pardon me for contacting you through this medium; I am
compelled to do so for some reason.
I am an account officer by status.
One of my client who had certain sum deposited with us but had died
some years back made me to contact you for certain reason.
This customer has been dead for six years and nobody has ever
requested any inquiry to her Ac.
Our terms of services states that if an account remain inactive for
more than six years, the customer will forfeit all right to such
account and the access code will be changed and diverted.
This particular customer has the sum of seven million united state
dollars in her Ac.
My main aim of contacting you be to use you as a next of kin, I will
provide every other details as soon as you may signal yours interest.
You will not use your real identity before the amount can be claimed.
Info's such as: real names, address, passport, etc are not necessary.
Your physical presence is equally not important.
I will guide you on what to do.
For yours efforts and compliance with the above proposal's, you will
be entitled 40% of the fund.
The balance 60% is for me and two other clerks at my office.

You may reply if you consider It appealing... OK

Dr. Desoto Reik Sali
My Regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-13 11:25 UTC | newest]