* Re: Kaffeine: cool pull request in GitHub
       [not found] <18566905.EYTn87RyQ2@alba>
@ 2018-10-28 15:21 ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2018-10-28 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antoni Bella Pérez; +Cc: linux-media

Hi Antoni,

Em Sun, 28 Oct 2018 01:02:39 +0200
Antoni Bella Pérez <antonibella5@yahoo.com> escreveu:

>   Hi
>
>   I found three pull request in GitHub and this code has not been included in
> the master branch.
>
> 	<https://github.com/KDE/kaffeine/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed>
>
> 	* Fix audio CD playing
> 	  #3 by mrandybu was closed a day ago
>
> 	* Add support for parallel instant records
> 	  #2 by kochstefan was closed on 17 Feb
>
> 	* Fix compile on FreeBSD
> 	  uest in GitHu#1 by arvedarved was closed on 3 May 2016
>
>   I think that would be interesting include it to https://cgit.kde.org/
> kaffeine.git for next release. After your review... ;-)

Thank you for pointing it to me. That audio CD was broken for a long
time. Good to have it fixed.

I applied all 3 series. Not sure if the FreeBSD is really useful, as
AFAIKT the Linux DVB API is specific to Linux, but maybe someone
backported it.

Anyway, it doesn't hurt applying it.

Thanks,
Mauro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-29  0:06 UTC | newest]