From: Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
To: Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
Cc: "Daniel Gomez" <daniel@qtec.com>,
	"Shuah Khan" <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>,
	"Kieran Bingham" <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>,
	"Nicolas Dufresne" <nicolas@ndufresne.ca>,
	"Hans Verkuil" <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>,
	"Alexandre Courbot" <acourbot@chromium.org>,
	"Tomasz Figa" <tfiga@chromium.org>,
	"Ezequiel Garcia" <ezequiel@collabora.com>,
	"Eugen Hristev" <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>,
	"Dafna Hirschfeld" <dafna3@gmail.com>,
	"Jacopo Mondi" <jacopo+renesas@jmondi.org>,
	"Niklas Söderlund" <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:07:36 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 07:48:55PM -0300, Helen Koike wrote:
> On 9/23/19 3:21 PM, Daniel Gomez wrote:
> > Hi Laurent, Hans:

> > I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> > but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> > if necessary.
>
> Same thing for me. I also would like to attend since I intend to work on libcamera,
> more specifically in the Rockchip support part. But not sure how much I can contribute.

Given the recent offers from multiple people to give away their seat if
needed, I would like to, first of all, thank everybody, and then to
repeat that I will do my best to ensure that as many interested people
as possible will be able to attend. This will partly depend on whether
extending the room capacity will be possible, so I'm afraid the final
answer will need to wait for the beginning of the conference.

> >> Looks like I have a conflict with my talk for the an hour so towards the
> >> end of this morning session. I might as well give up my seat so it can
> >> be given to somebody that can attend the session in full.
> >>
> >> I am attending the afternoon session on Wednesday.

Laurent Pinchart