* [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 14:21 Hans Verkuil
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2019-09-23 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez, Eugen Hristev,
	Dafna Hirschfeld, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike, Jacopo Mondi,
	Laurent Pinchart, Niklas Söderlund

Hi all,

Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
can be discussed in separate threads.

All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
There is a maximum of 15 people.

The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
from 9:00 to 13:00.

Attendees for this session:

Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>

If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
please let me know.

Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.

Agenda:

Laurent, can you fill this in?

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 14:47 ` Nicolas Dufresne
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Nicolas Dufresne @ 2019-09-23 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez,

Le lundi 23 septembre 2019 à 16:21 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.

I would like to join this one to, as after ELCE I should have some time
to spend on this. I understand thought hat this would make use reach
the limit, let me know if there is any issues, I can spare my seat if
needed.

Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas.dufresne@collabora.com>

@ 2019-09-23 15:03   ` Kieran Bingham
From: Kieran Bingham @ 2019-09-23 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez,
	Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Laurent Pinchart, Niklas Söderlund

Hi Nicolas, Hans,

On 23/09/2019 15:47, Nicolas Dufresne wrote:
> Le lundi 23 septembre 2019 à 16:21 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
>> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
>> can be discussed in separate threads.
>>
>> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
>> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>>
>> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
>> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>>
>> Attendees for this session:
>>
>> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>

Unfortunately I can no longer attend ELCE.

(My second baby will be a bit too new for an extended stay away from home)

>> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
>> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
>> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
>> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
>> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
>> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
>> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
>> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
>> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
>> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
>> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
>> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
>> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>>
>> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
>> please let me know.
>
> I would like to join this one to, as after ELCE I should have some time
> to spend on this. I understand thought hat this would make use reach
> the limit, let me know if there is any issues, I can spare my seat if
> needed.

You now have my seat, and I've just made you a required attendee to go
in my place :-D

--
Regards
--

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 15:57     ` Laurent Pinchart
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2019-09-23 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kieran Bingham
	Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez,
	Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Niklas Söderlund

Hello everybody,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 04:03:54PM +0100, Kieran Bingham wrote:
> On 23/09/2019 15:47, Nicolas Dufresne wrote:
> > Le lundi 23 septembre 2019 à 16:21 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> >> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> >> can be discussed in separate threads.
> >>
> >> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> >> There is a maximum of 15 people.
> >>
> >> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> >> from 9:00 to 13:00.
> >>
> >> Attendees for this session:
> >>
> >> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
>
> Unfortunately I can no longer attend ELCE.
>
> (My second baby will be a bit too new for an extended stay away from home)
>
> >> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> >> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> >> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> >> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> >> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> >> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> >> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> >> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> >> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> >> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> >> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> >> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> >> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
> >>
> >> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> >> please let me know.
> >
> > I would like to join this one to, as after ELCE I should have some time
> > to spend on this. I understand thought hat this would make use reach
> > the limit, let me know if there is any issues, I can spare my seat if
> > needed.
>
> You now have my seat, and I've just made you a required attendee to go
> in my place :-D

Thank you for the offer Kieran.

We're reaching the room capacity, and I know of several people who may
attend ELCE and would be beneficial for the discussions. If anyone in
the above list only has a general curiosity about libcamera but doesn't
expect to really contribute to the discussions, and would consider
giving their seat if required, could you please let me know ?

> > Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas.dufresne@collabora.com>

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 15:59 ` Laurent Pinchart
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2019-09-23 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
	Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez, Eugen Hristev,
	Dafna Hirschfeld, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike, Jacopo Mondi,
	Niklas Söderlund

Hi Hans,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 04:21:04PM +0200, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.
>
> Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
> join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
> interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
> should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.
>
> Agenda:
>
> Laurent, can you fill this in?

Yes, but it's a bit early still. I will make sure to fill the agenda as
we get closer to the event, based on the development status and the
final list of attendees, most probably mid-October.

If anyone has any particular topic they would like to discuss, please
let me know.

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 18:16       ` Shuah Khan
From: Shuah Khan @ 2019-09-23 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laurent Pinchart, Kieran Bingham
	Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez,
	Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Helen Koike, Jacopo Mondi,
	Niklas Söderlund, skh >> Shuah Khan

On 9/23/19 9:57 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 04:03:54PM +0100, Kieran Bingham wrote:

>> Unfortunately I can no longer attend ELCE.
>>
>> (My second baby will be a bit too new for an extended stay away from home)

>>> I would like to join this one to, as after ELCE I should have some time
>>> to spend on this. I understand thought hat this would make use reach
>>> the limit, let me know if there is any issues, I can spare my seat if
>>> needed.
>>
>> You now have my seat, and I've just made you a required attendee to go
>> in my place :-D
>
> Thank you for the offer Kieran.
>
> We're reaching the room capacity, and I know of several people who may
> attend ELCE and would be beneficial for the discussions. If anyone in
> the above list only has a general curiosity about libcamera but doesn't
> expect to really contribute to the discussions, and would consider
> giving their seat if required, could you please let me know ?

Looks like I have a conflict with my talk for the an hour so towards the
end of this morning session. I might as well give up my seat so it can
be given to somebody that can attend the session in full.

I am attending the afternoon session on Wednesday.

thanks,
-- Shuah

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-23 18:21         ` Daniel Gomez
From: Daniel Gomez @ 2019-09-23 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shuah Khan
  Cc: Laurent Pinchart, Kieran Bingham, Nicolas Dufresne, Hans Verkuil,
	Linux Media Mailing List, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa,
	Ezequiel Garcia, Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Niklas Söderlund

Hi Laurent, Hans:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 20:16, Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On 9/23/19 9:57 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> > Hello everybody,

> >> Unfortunately I can no longer attend ELCE.
> >>
> >> (My second baby will be a bit too new for an extended stay away from home)

> >> You now have my seat, and I've just made you a required attendee to go
> >> in my place :-D
> >
> > Thank you for the offer Kieran.
> >
> > We're reaching the room capacity, and I know of several people who may
> > attend ELCE and would be beneficial for the discussions. If anyone in
> > the above list only has a general curiosity about libcamera but doesn't
> > expect to really contribute to the discussions, and would consider
> > giving their seat if required, could you please let me know ?

I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
if necessary.

@ 2019-09-23 18:44           ` Laurent Pinchart
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2019-09-23 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Gomez
  Cc: Shuah Khan, Kieran Bingham, Nicolas Dufresne, Hans Verkuil,
	Linux Media Mailing List, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa,
	Ezequiel Garcia, Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Niklas Söderlund

Hi Shuah and Daniel,

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 08:21:58PM +0200, Daniel Gomez wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 20:16, Shuah Khan wrote:

> >> Thank you for the offer Kieran.
> >>
> >> We're reaching the room capacity, and I know of several people who may
> >> attend ELCE and would be beneficial for the discussions. If anyone in
> >> the above list only has a general curiosity about libcamera but doesn't
> >> expect to really contribute to the discussions, and would consider
> >> giving their seat if required, could you please let me know ?
>
> I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> if necessary.

Thank you for the offers. My goal is to secure a seat for everybody who
is interested in attending, and I will make sure to let all parties know
of the success (or lack thereof) of that initiative as we get closer to
the event.

@ 2019-09-24  9:02 ` Boris Brezillon
From: Boris Brezillon @ 2019-09-24  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
	Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia, Daniel Gomez, Eugen Hristev,
	Dafna Hirschfeld, Shuah Khan, Helen Koike, Jacopo Mondi,
	Laurent Pinchart, Niklas Söderlund

Hi Hans,

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:21:04 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>

I haven't been involved in the libcamera development, so I think
I'll just leave my seat to someone else.

Regards,

Boris

> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.
>
> Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
> join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
> interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
> should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.
>
> Agenda:
>
> Laurent, can you fill this in?
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-09-24  9:58 ` Dave Stevenson
From: Dave Stevenson @ 2019-09-24  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Kieran Bingham, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia,

On 23/09/2019 15:21, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.

Could I be added to the list please?
Dave Stevenson <dave.stevenson@raspberrypi.org>

> Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
> join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
> interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
> should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.

We're actively working with Laurent and team to get libcamera running on
the Pi.

> Agenda:
>
> Laurent, can you fill this in?
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

Thanks
   Dave

PS Apologies if the formatting has gone mad on this. I no longer get
linux-media messages directly due to some issue with mail servers
somewhere, so I'm having to pull this off the NNTP server.

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-24 10:18   ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2019-09-24 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Kieran Bingham, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa, Ezequiel Garcia,

On 9/24/19 11:58 AM, Dave Stevenson wrote:
> On 23/09/2019 15:21, Hans Verkuil wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
>> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
>> can be discussed in separate threads.
>>
>> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
>> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>>
>> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
>> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>>
>> Attendees for this session:
>>
>> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@ideasonboard.com>
>> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@collabora.com>
>> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org>
>> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@chromium.org>
>> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@collabora.com>
>> Daniel Gomez <daniel@qtec.com>
>> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@collabora.com>
>> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com>
>> Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org>
>> Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
>> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@jmondi.org>
>> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com>
>> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@ragnatech.se>
>> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl>
>>
>> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
>> please let me know.
>
> Could I be added to the list please?
> Dave Stevenson <dave.stevenson@raspberrypi.org>

Sure.

>> Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
>> join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
>> interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
>> should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.
>
> We're actively working with Laurent and team to get libcamera running on
> the Pi.

That's good news!

Regards,

	Hans

@ 2019-09-24 22:48           ` Helen Koike
From: Helen Koike @ 2019-09-24 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Gomez, Shuah Khan
  Cc: Laurent Pinchart, Kieran Bingham, Nicolas Dufresne, Hans Verkuil,
	Linux Media Mailing List, Alexandre Courbot, Tomasz Figa,
	Ezequiel Garcia, Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Jacopo Mondi,
	Niklas Söderlund

Hi,

On 9/23/19 3:21 PM, Daniel Gomez wrote:
> Hi Laurent, Hans:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 20:16, Shuah Khan <skhan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 9/23/19 9:57 AM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

>>> Thank you for the offer Kieran.
>>>
>>> We're reaching the room capacity, and I know of several people who may
>>> attend ELCE and would be beneficial for the discussions. If anyone in
>>> the above list only has a general curiosity about libcamera but doesn't
>>> expect to really contribute to the discussions, and would consider
>>> giving their seat if required, could you please let me know ?
>>>
> I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> if necessary.

Same thing for me. I also would like to attend since I intend to work on libcamera,
more specifically in the Rockchip support part. But not sure how much I can contribute.

Helen

@ 2019-09-24 23:07             ` Laurent Pinchart
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2019-09-24 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Helen Koike
  Cc: Daniel Gomez, Shuah Khan, Kieran Bingham, Nicolas Dufresne,
	Hans Verkuil, Linux Media Mailing List, Alexandre Courbot,

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 07:48:55PM -0300, Helen Koike wrote:
> On 9/23/19 3:21 PM, Daniel Gomez wrote:
> > Hi Laurent, Hans:

> > I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> > but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> > if necessary.
>
> Same thing for me. I also would like to attend since I intend to work on libcamera,
> more specifically in the Rockchip support part. But not sure how much I can contribute.

Given the recent offers from multiple people to give away their seat if
needed, I would like to, first of all, thank everybody, and then to
repeat that I will do my best to ensure that as many interested people
as possible will be able to attend. This will partly depend on whether
extending the room capacity will be possible, so I'm afraid the final
answer will need to wait for the beginning of the conference.

@ 2019-09-26  5:39             ` Alexandre Courbot
From: Alexandre Courbot @ 2019-09-26  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Laurent Pinchart
  Cc: Daniel Gomez, Shuah Khan, Kieran Bingham, Nicolas Dufresne,
	Hans Verkuil, Linux Media Mailing List, Tomasz Figa,
	Ezequiel Garcia, Eugen Hristev, Dafna Hirschfeld, Helen Koike,
	Jacopo Mondi, Niklas Söderlund

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 3:44 AM Laurent Pinchart
<laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com> wrote:

> Hi Shuah and Daniel,
>
> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 08:21:58PM +0200, Daniel Gomez wrote:

> > I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> > but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> > if necessary.
>
> Thank you for the offers. My goal is to secure a seat for everybody who
> is interested in attending, and I will make sure to let all parties know
> of the success (or lack thereof) of that initiative as we get closer to
> the event.

I won't be active on libcamera, so please feel free to assign my seat
to someone who will be.

* Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera
@ 2019-09-26  8:59               ` Tomasz Figa
From: Tomasz Figa @ 2019-09-26  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandre Courbot
  Cc: Laurent Pinchart, Daniel Gomez, Shuah Khan, Kieran Bingham,
	Nicolas Dufresne, Hans Verkuil, Linux Media Mailing List,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 2:40 PM Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 3:44 AM Laurent Pinchart
> <laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Shuah and Daniel,

> > > I would like to attend if possible since we are going to work with libcamera
> > > but not sure how much I can contribute so, no problem to give my seat
> > > if necessary.
> >
> > Thank you for the offers. My goal is to secure a seat for everybody who
> > is interested in attending, and I will make sure to let all parties know
> > of the success (or lack thereof) of that initiative as we get closer to
> > the event.
>
> I won't be active on libcamera, so please feel free to assign my seat
> to someone who will be.

I'll risk saying that I have to join the meeting. ;)

Best regards,
Tomasz