* where to find the old hg repo. ?
@ 2011-07-09  2:14 Peter Chen
From: Peter Chen @ 2011-07-09  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Dear all,
I need the old revision of the mxl500x-af9015 to driver the USB device
07ca:815c from AVerMedia.
Original path is:  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015-mxl500x

the wanted revision is af9015-mxl500x-1487a7dcf22a or other
newer/latest revision.

One of my friend in his company has successfully use the driver to watch TV,
but he cannot send the source to me according company policy.

Is it not integrated into mainline kernel?

Best Regards,
cwz0522

* Re: where to find the old hg repo. ?
@ 2011-07-09  2:48 ` Antti Palosaari
From: Antti Palosaari @ 2011-07-09  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Chen; +Cc: linux-media

On 07/09/2011 05:14 AM, Peter Chen wrote:
> Dear all,
> I need the old revision of the mxl500x-af9015 to driver the USB device
> 07ca:815c from AVerMedia.
> Original path is:  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015-mxl500x
>
> the wanted revision is af9015-mxl500x-1487a7dcf22a or other
> newer/latest revision.
>
> One of my friend in his company has successfully use the driver to watch TV,
> but he cannot send the source to me according company policy.
>
> Is it not integrated into mainline kernel?

I removed it since it have been inside main Kernel ages.

Are you sure product ID is 815c? Current driver does not have this ID
and I am almost 100% sure it was never supported. You should add new
device entry for that device to af9015.c in order to get it working.
Please send patch.

regards
Antti

--