* Dynamic array control support: please test!
@ 2021-04-27 12:28 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2021-04-27 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Ezequiel, John,

After creating extensive new compliance tests for this feature I am now
confident enough about the implementation.

You can find it here:

https://git.linuxtv.org/hverkuil/media_tree.git/log/?h=ctrl-refactor

There are two items that I want to fix before I will post this:

1) The new flag needs to be documented
2) I think there are some simplifications possible w.r.t. storing the
   size of the new array, I want to look at that a bit more.

In the meantime it would be great if some testing of this series can be
done with real drivers instead of just vivid.

Regards,

	Hans