* [ANN] Dropped kernels 2.6.34 and 2.6.35 from the daily build
@ 2016-02-08 10:11 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2016-02-08 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Due to recent rc changes relating to kfifo these two kernels no longer compiled and I saw no
easy way of fixing this.

I decided to drop support for these kernels from media_build and the daily build. As far as
I know most (all?) long term kernels are 3.0 or later, so I see no reason to keep support
for these kernels.

If someone disagrees: patches to fix the build are welcome :-)

I just did a full daily build locally and I got an OK again.

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-02-08 10:11 UTC | newest]