* [RFC] usbvision: deprecate and remove by end of 2020
@ 2020-02-14 10:09 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2020-02-14 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

The usbvision driver is for really old hardware and is a big mess (always been
like that). We see a continuous stream of syzbot bugs because of that.

I propose to move it to staging for 5.7 and delete it by the end of the year
unless someone steps up to clean up the code and convert it to vb2.

Any objections?

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-14 10:09 UTC | newest]