Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org
* supported webcam
@ 2021-04-20 13:42 Jean-Jacques Schott
From: Jean-Jacques Schott @ 2021-04-20 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello,

I installed the webcam Microdia Terra HD 1080 PC (lsusb ID 0c45:636b)
successfully on my computer running under Ubuntu 20.04. This message is
because I did not find it in the list of supporter webcams.

Thank you for your attention. With best regards. Jean-Jacques Schott

only message in thread, back to index