Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* Request to update venus-5.10 FW files
@ 2021-04-21  6:59 smagar
       [not found] ` <CA+5PVA7pbgVRpwkM71ToxRwBKfH=j51GrZcz+8Q5H2MpmmL-_w@mail.gmail.com>
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: smagar @ 2021-04-21  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware, linux-arm-kernel, linux-media, mchehab,
	stanimir.varbanov, linux-media-owner
  Cc: vgarodia, dikshita, adhudase, sampnimm, mansur

Hello Team,

Please include updated firmware bins for venus-5.10.

Snapshot of pull request is as below, let me know if anything is 
missing.



The following changes since commit 
5c893c65b862906a627cea238ae8c2d099027dee:

   Updated Venus firmware files for v5.10 (2021-04-20 11:48:28 +0530)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://github.com/suraj714/linux-firmware-venus.git master

for you to fetch changes up to 2565c9d2576ce1275206483e106d6fb627ace042:

   qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10 (2021-04-21 
12:04:59 +0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
smagar (1):
       qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10

  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00          | Bin 0 -> 692 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01          | Bin 0 -> 7376 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02          | Bin 0 -> 300 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07          | Bin 0 -> 24 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08          | Bin 0 -> 16 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09          | Bin 0 -> 939184 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10          | Bin 0 -> 42976 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18          |   0
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19          |   1 +
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn          | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt          | Bin 0 -> 8068 bytes
  qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
  23 files changed, 1 insertion(+)
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt
  create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn

Regards,
Suraj Magar

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: Request to update venus-5.10 FW files
       [not found] ` <CA+5PVA7pbgVRpwkM71ToxRwBKfH=j51GrZcz+8Q5H2MpmmL-_w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-04-23 13:27   ` vgarodia
  2021-04-28 12:33   ` smagar
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: vgarodia @ 2021-04-23 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Boyer
  Cc: smagar, Linux Firmware, linux-arm-kernel,
	Linux Media Mailing List, Mauro Carvalho Chehab,
	Stanimir Varbanov, linux-media-owner, dikshita, adhudase,
	sampnimm, mansur

On 2021-04-21 16:48, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:59 AM <smagar@codeaurora.org> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello Team,
>> 
>> Please include updated firmware bins for venus-5.10.
>> 
>> Snapshot of pull request is as below, let me know if anything is
>> missing.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> The following changes since commit
>> 5c893c65b862906a627cea238ae8c2d099027dee:
>> 
>>    Updated Venus firmware files for v5.10 (2021-04-20 11:48:28 +0530)
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>> 
>>    https://github.com/suraj714/linux-firmware-venus.git master
>> 
>> for you to fetch changes up to 
>> 2565c9d2576ce1275206483e106d6fb627ace042:
>> 
>>    qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10 
>> (2021-04-21
>> 12:04:59 +0530)
>> 
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> smagar (1):
>>        qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10
This should be changed to "qcom: Add venus firmware files for VPU-2.0"

>> 
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00          | Bin 0 -> 692 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01          | Bin 0 -> 7376 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02          | Bin 0 -> 300 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07          | Bin 0 -> 24 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08          | Bin 0 -> 16 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09          | Bin 0 -> 939184 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10          | Bin 0 -> 42976 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19          |   1 +
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn          | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt          | Bin 0 -> 8068 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
> 
> This looks weird.  You're adding 23 new files, none of which are
> mentioned in WHENCE.  Also, why do you have a bunch of 0 byte files?
> 
> Is this correct?
0 byte files are not needed. Please remove.

> josh
> 
>>   23 files changed, 1 insertion(+)
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn
>> 
>> Regards,
>> Suraj Magar

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: Request to update venus-5.10 FW files
       [not found] ` <CA+5PVA7pbgVRpwkM71ToxRwBKfH=j51GrZcz+8Q5H2MpmmL-_w@mail.gmail.com>
  2021-04-23 13:27   ` vgarodia
@ 2021-04-28 12:33   ` smagar
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: smagar @ 2021-04-28 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Boyer
  Cc: Linux Firmware, linux-arm-kernel, Linux Media Mailing List,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Stanimir Varbanov, linux-media-owner,
	vgarodia, dikshita, adhudase, sampnimm, mansur

On 2021-04-21 16:48, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:59 AM <smagar@codeaurora.org> wrote:
>> 
>> Hello Team,
>> 
>> Please include updated firmware bins for venus-5.10.
>> 
>> Snapshot of pull request is as below, let me know if anything is
>> missing.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> The following changes since commit
>> 5c893c65b862906a627cea238ae8c2d099027dee:
>> 
>>    Updated Venus firmware files for v5.10 (2021-04-20 11:48:28 +0530)
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>> 
>>    https://github.com/suraj714/linux-firmware-venus.git master
>> 
>> for you to fetch changes up to 
>> 2565c9d2576ce1275206483e106d6fb627ace042:
>> 
>>    qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10 
>> (2021-04-21
>> 12:04:59 +0530)
>> 
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> smagar (1):
>>        qcom :venus_v5.10: updated venus firmware files for v5.10
>> 
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00          | Bin 0 -> 692 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01          | Bin 0 -> 7376 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02          | Bin 0 -> 300 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06          | Bin 0 -> 20 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07          | Bin 0 -> 24 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08          | Bin 0 -> 16 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09          | Bin 0 -> 939184 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10          | Bin 0 -> 42976 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18          |   0
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19          |   1 +
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn          | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt          | Bin 0 -> 8068 bytes
>>   qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn | Bin 0 -> 2031188 bytes
> 
> This looks weird.  You're adding 23 new files, none of which are
> mentioned in WHENCE.  Also, why do you have a bunch of 0 byte files?
> 
> Is this correct?
> 
> josh
> 
>>   23 files changed, 1 insertion(+)
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b00
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b01
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b02
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b03
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b04
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b05
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b06
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b07
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b08
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b09
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b10
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b11
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b12
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b13
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b14
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b15
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b16
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b17
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b18
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.b19
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mbn
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v.mdt
>>   create mode 100644 qcom/sc7280/vpu20_1v_unsigned.mbn
>> 
>> Regards,
>> Suraj Magar

Hi Josh,

I have fixed commit and title updated.
Removed unwanted bins and 0 byte files, Also updated WHENCE.

Both commit are combined in single pull request.
Created fresh mail thread for firmware venus-5.4 and vpu-2.0,Please 
review once and comment it.


Regards,
Suraj

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-04-21  6:59 Request to update venus-5.10 FW files smagar
     [not found] ` <CA+5PVA7pbgVRpwkM71ToxRwBKfH=j51GrZcz+8Q5H2MpmmL-_w@mail.gmail.com>
2021-04-23 13:27   ` vgarodia
2021-04-28 12:33   ` smagar

Linux-Media Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media/0 linux-media/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 linux-media linux-media/ https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media \
		linux-media@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index linux-media

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.linux-media


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git