* the editing
@ 2018-07-19 13:44 Jeremy
From: Jeremy @ 2018-07-19 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

How are you doing today?

We have not heard from you yet. Are you still interested in our photo
retouching services?
We mainly do:

e-commerce products photo retouching
jewelry photos retouching
model beauty/skin retouching
wedding photo editing
also photo cutting out, clipping path

You may choose to send us a photo for testing which you can check our
quality.

Regards,
Jeremy

* the editing
@ 2018-07-17  9:53 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-07-17  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

We have got a team of professional to do image editing service for you.

We have 20 image editors and on daily basis 2000 images can be processed.

If you want to check our quality of work please send us a photo with
instruction and we will work on it.

Our Services:
Photo cut out, masking, clipping path
Color, brightness and contrast correction
Beauty, Model retouching, skin retouching
Image cropping and resizing
Correcting the shape and size

We do unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the work.

Thanks,
Ruby Young