* Hello,
@ 2014-06-01 17:15 Jamila Tayeb El Safi
From: Jamila Tayeb El Safi @ 2014-06-01 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
How are you today? My name is Jamila Tayeb. I saw your email on my
search for a nice and trusted person so i decided to write to you. I
will like you to write and tell me more about your Self, from there i
will reply you with more of my details and pictures. I will be waiting
to receive from you. Have a nice day.
Best regard.
Yours sincerely
Jamila Tayeb

* Hello!!!
@ 2015-06-16 18:05 chang
From: chang @ 2015-06-16 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Mrs. Liliane picked you. For details email her
directly: lilbetencout45@hotmail.com

* Hello,
@ 2013-03-13 20:15 Mr.Lan Lee
From: Mr.Lan Lee @ 2013-03-13 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I have information for you about an unclaimed funds in my department.
Please get back to me if interested so I would brief you in details.
Email: mr.lan_lee@fengv.com
Regards,
Mr.Lan Lee

* Hello,
@ 2012-07-10 21:20 Favour Sajid
From: Favour Sajid @ 2012-07-10 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Nice to meet you.my name is Favour i wish to be your friend,
please get back to me i have an important reason of contacting you.

* Hello ,
@ 2012-06-12 18:03 Favour Sajid
From: Favour Sajid @ 2012-06-12 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ,
How are you? my name is miss Favour
i wish to request for your friendship,
please write me back so that i can send
you my pictures and phone number.
Thanks
>From Favour

* Hello,
@ 2012-04-11 16:14 Yang Ming
From: Yang Ming @ 2012-04-11 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong, I am seeking your assistance in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility study on areas I could invest on.

Kindly indicate your interest by responding to my private email address which is as follows:ming_yang008@yahoo.com.hk
Regards.

Ming Yang