* Loan Offer
@ 2015-09-30  5:41 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-09-30  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Contact us as we offer our finance service at a low and affordable interest rate for long and short cash term. Interested applicant should contact us for further acquisition procedures. Thanks as we remain obliged to render service to you; worldtrading1122@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-06-30 21:00 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-06-30 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Hello, do you need a business or personal loan interest rate of 3%? If interested, kindly get back to us with the following information.
NAME OF BORROWER:
* COUNTRY:
* GENDER:
* OCCUPATION: